Cloud computing increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers many more benefits. With many businesses large and small adopting elements of the cloud, it’s certainly growing in momentum and Future Aims can help you leverage the benefits of Cloud computing through Azure and Office 365. Here are some of the benefits:
- Flexibility – scale up and down your computing capacity as needed.
- Disaster Recovery – All the cost, expertise and hassle has been taken out of trying to invest in business continuity. The cloud services we provide are inherently resilient and accessible at your convenience.
- Software updates – these are all done for you. Again reducing the TCO of your IT estate.
- Capex free – All cloud solutions are subscription based and flexible.
- Work from anywhere – As long as you have an internet connection, you can access services where ever you want.
- For some businesses working with UK sensitive data, there are now options to ensure your cloud data is protected and contained ONLY WITHIN THE UK.
Increased collaboration – When your teams can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to do more together, and do it better.
Utilising Microsoft technology, Future Aims has delivered collaborative working solutions which transforms the way employees work together, share ideas and support a unified environment.
- Skype for Business / Lync
- Office 365
Mergers and Acquisitions
The Future Aims team have managed a few large scale corporate M&A projects. We can help with the AD & Wintel infrastructure migration work that is necessary to integrate your new teams.
- Network connections (Site to site VPN or working with your MPLS providers)
- Establish AD Trusts and configure your DNS
- Setup GalSync so your Outlook address books are synchronised.
- Migrate users and computers
- Communication strategies
- Server migrations
- Work with your internal app / dev teams to ensure business critical applications are delivered.
- License management.
- We can work on-prem to to cloud / Office 365 or any combination you need.
The Future Aims team has been involved in multi-million pound infrastructure refresh projects to simple migration work. Whatever your need, we can assist, just ask. Here are some further examples of the technology we can help you with.
- Direct Access VPN – Transforms the way users work anywhere and this can also reduce the need to provide small branch office MPLS connections and save costs.
- Increase resilience of infrastructure services
- SQL Always On clusters (SQL 2012 to 2016)
- Exchange Database Availability Groups (Exchange 2010 to 2016)
- Storage Replicas (Server 2016)
- Private Cloud Virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Veeam and other backup / replication technologies.
- System Center Implementations for SCOM and SCCM to help manage and monitor your servers and client end points.
- Migrations and upgrades to Windows Server 2016. Finally remove those old 2003 servers!
- Physical to Virtual (P2V) server migrations & manage virtual estate growth such as storage and compute resources.
- Licensing Advice and purchase options.
Discuss your requirements with us and we will advise you based on our considerable experience and expertise. We may be able to recommend a better/cheaper way to provide your future aims.